- This charming Victorian cottage is on the picturesque 16th C Cookham High Street.
- Fully equipped with all modern conveniences including Wifi, our cottage still retains its charm and many original features.
- The master bedroom has ensuite bath and double bed, the 2nd bedroom has twin beds.
- Downstairs is a kitchen with washer/dryer, dining room, a separate lounge with sofa bed, and shower room.
- To the rear is a beautiful small enclosed garden with patio furniture and Summer House.
- To the front is a small enclosed garden opening out onto the High Street and National Trust lands.
Front view of Southlands Cottage
Southlands Cottage lounge
Our delightful terraced cottage offers both professionals and families the opportunity to relax and recharge.
Close to National Trust land, the River Thames, and a host of truly delightful cosy pubs and restaurants, and boutique style shops. The delightful walks along the Thames to the Bounty pub in Bourne End are within 5 minutes from your door.
Local amenity shops are to be found 1/2 mile away in Cookham Rise, where there is also a branch line railway station giving access to the main line train route to Paddington via Maidenhead.
The delightful towns of Marlow and Henley are only a few miles away. Cookham Village is 3 miles from Maidenhead Town Centre.
Please note that there is no dedicated parking space at Southlands Cottage, but there are several free public car parks within a few minutes walk, and parking can mostly be found in the High Street or in the parking bays opposite the cottage.