- Charming Victorian Cottage on delightful Cookham Village High Street
- Sleeps 4; master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom with twin beds
- Plenty of storage in fitted double wardrobes and dresser.
- Downstairs shower room with complimentary toiletries
- Private patio, sunny aspect, patio furniture and BBQ
- Lounge sofa, armchair
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, large fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Washing machine/dryer, and iron and ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets.
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Free parking on the High Street. Resident permits are available for longer lets
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
- Close to local shops, and delightful pubs and restaurants
- 5 minutes walk to railway station with connection to central London, Paddington
- Bordering National Trust Land and River Thames
The cottage provided all that we needed. The grounds were attractive and a good place to entertain our visiting grandsons, (ages 8 & 10). who enjoyed the zip wire and the trampoline. Your location is convenient for shopping also close to Major highways etc. Highly Recommended
John & Pat Cory (April 2015)
Cottage 1 had all that I needed, was ideal for my requirements and set in very pretty grounds. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Great location with easy access to beautiful river side walks and a pretty near by village. The village also had the availability of various restaurants and pubs. Would very happily stay again.
Ann Townsend (August 2013)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
Southlands is a charming Victorian Cottage on delightful Cookham Village High Street.Find Out More
Things to do
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More