- Charming Victorian Cottage on delightful Cookham Village High Street
- Sleeps 4; master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom with twin beds
- Plenty of storage in fitted double wardrobes and dresser.
- Downstairs shower room with complimentary toiletries
- Private patio, sunny aspect, patio furniture and BBQ
- Lounge sofa, armchair
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, large fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Washing machine/dryer, and iron and ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets.
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Free parking on the High Street. Resident permits are available for longer lets
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
- Close to local shops, and delightful pubs and restaurants
- 5 minutes walk to railway station with connection to central London, Paddington
- Bordering National Trust Land and River Thames
Well appointed and pleasant self-catering. Very helpful owner. Convenient location. It is a good self catering set up. Use it!
Heders (October 2015)
Good, clean and well appointed accommodation with great facilities for the kids and dog. The west wing is part of the original 16th century house and comes with all its crooked charm and original features. We hired out the whole west wing on self catering. The kitchen was a little small but the bedrooms and bathrooms were a good size and very comfortable. Great shower in the end Eton bathroom. The owners are very forgiving of our family noise. We soon relaxed and treated the place like home. The gardens and local river walks are great for the whole family especially the dog!
Michele Coghlan (August 2015)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
Southlands is a charming Victorian Cottage on delightful Cookham Village High Street.Find Out More
Things to do
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More