- Charming Victorian Cottage on delightful Cookham Village High Street
- Sleeps 4; master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom with twin beds
- Plenty of storage in fitted double wardrobes and dresser.
- Downstairs shower room with complimentary toiletries
- Private patio, sunny aspect, patio furniture and BBQ
- Lounge sofa, armchair
- TV with DVD player, complimentary high speed wifi
- Fully equipped galley kitchen, with hob, oven, grill, microwave, kettle, fridge, large fridge freezer
- Good selection of crockery, glasses, cutlery and ovenware.
- Washing machine/dryer, and iron and ironing board
- Changeover day is flexible
- Well behaved pets are welcome to stay, subject to a fee of £5.00 per night per pet with a maximum of 2 pets.
- The central heating and electricity costs are included in the price of the holiday cottage
- Weekly cleaning, linen and towel change included in price
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- Free parking on the High Street. Resident permits are available for longer lets
- Cot and high chair are available; please request when booking
- Close to local shops, and delightful pubs and restaurants
- 5 minutes walk to railway station with connection to central London, Paddington
- Bordering National Trust Land and River Thames
It was fine and we quite enjoyed our stay, particularly the garden is a very nice place to stay. Heemskerk family
R. Heemskerk (May 2013)
Booked for two nights with our dog. Very welcoming - would stay again if wanted to be in the area.
elizabeth and bill r (March 2013)
Five fully equipped cottages sleeping 2 - 5 persons, each making a cosy home from home for families and professionals. Tastefully renovated barns in the grounds of a 16th century farmhouse in a countryside location, close to Maidenhead town.Find Out More
The West Wing is a self contained three bedroom self catering suite. It has its own private entrance, and fully equipped kitchen/dining room.Find Out More
Southlands is a charming Victorian Cottage on delightful Cookham Village High Street.Find Out More
We are an ideal base from which to visit Legoland and Windsor Castle, or explore the beautiful Thames Path on foot or by bicycle.Find Out More