OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL, NOT FLOODED
- Set in 2 acres of tranquil countryside overlooking trout fishery and fields
- Five comfortable self catering cottages and The West Wing
- Easy access from M4, M40 and M25.
- Central London is 30 minutes by train
- Just a few minutes from a host of cosy pubs and restaurants in Cookham and Bray serving delicious food
- 5 minutes from Dorney, venue of 2012 Olympic rowing and canoeing
- Children and pets welcome
- Doggie Welcome Pack
- Free bicycle hire
- Concierge Service: Tickets for Legoland, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures and many local attractions like Windsor Castle, Boat trips on the Thames.
Welcome to Sheephouse Manor
NEW COTTAGE No. 5.
NEWLY RENOVATED ROOMS AND COTTAGES
Beautiful sixteenth century farmhouse
Quality in Tourism
3 - 4 star accommodation
A charming Victorian cottage with own garden, in picturesque Cookham Village High Street, sleeps up to 5 people.
Book Online Now! Click Here
Sheephouse Manor was originally a farmhouse, built some 500 years ago, and retains all the old world charm with original oak beams, timber floors and miniature antique pine doors.
Our accommodation is ideal for both professional working people and family holidays.
We offer short lets from 1 week to 6 months for contractors or relocations.
For family vacations we have a childrens' play area, large gardens, plus a paddock. Legoland packages can be booked with your accommodation.
There is secure off street parking within the grounds. Pets are welcome by arrangement.
We aim to provide the conveniences of a hotel but with the comforts of a home.
We have comprehensive access statements for the Self Catering Cottages and The West Wing.